is anyONE ELSE JUST SO EXCITED FOR PUMPKINS AND HOT CHOCOLATE AND HaLLOwEEEEN AND SPOOKY MOVIES AND FAIRS AND KNEE SOCKS AND PUMPKIN LATTES AND BIG BLANKETS AND COZY CUDDLY SWEATERS AND PRETTY LEAVES AND i just started crYING
i remember i used to complain about my race identity issues
like being mixed. indian black native american portuguese..
i wanted to choose one
but that’s not fair.
i felt so hard to identify with one side that i chose over the other
but now i realize the beauty of the others
it makes me feel brand new, refreshed, and aware
dude, everyone are like Nicki Minaj this, Iggy Azalea that
but have they even heard of M.I.A.????
Artist: Simon Gangl
This guy’s art is amazing! I may post more of it here soon just because it is quite well done. That Exeggutor….wow!
Unwilling to speak about anything but how gently this baby says “cheese” today. Thank you for understanding.
i will never ever get over this “cheese.. TAKE THE PICTURE”That little “take the picture” chirp at the end fills my heart with joy
1. that falls or has fallen, falling, collapsing, drooping.
2. that easily falls, inclined to fall.
3. devoted to death, destined to die, doomed.
4. Figuratively: frail, fleeting, perishable, transitory; vain, futile.
5. Law: lapsed, vacant, escheatable, caducary.
Etymology: from Latin cadūcus, from cadō, “I fall”.
why the fuck is every nursery rhyme about people dying
- the london bridge is falling down and probably crushing pedestrians
- ring around the rosie pockets full of posie ashes ashes we all get obliterated by the black plague
- it’s raining it’s pouring the old man is snoring he bumped his head and fucking died
and fucking died
humpty dumpty committed suicide
jack fell down a hill and cracked his skull
A BABY FELL OUT A TREE